Episode 20 – Yehaa Bob Jackson!
This week, Sophie and I had the incredible privilege and tons of fun having Yehaa Bob Jackson join us On the Road with Mickey! It was so much fun, so as a result we skipped our normal Cheddar from the Big Cheese segment for this week. However, we do want to remind you to enter to win the Darth Vader Scentsy Warmer and $25 Disney Gift Card. That giveaway goes on until May 31st, so there’s still time to enter and win! The rundown this week doesn’t have as much, but here it is. Also, we are also posting our episodes in video format on the My Dreams of Disney YouTube channel, so go subscribe and watch this one — it’s a real hoot!
- Feature Topic: Special Guest, Yehaa Bob Jackson!
- Today we have a very special guest appearance. Many of you know him by name, reputation, or by seeing his show at Port Orleans Riverside, and others perhaps don’t know him at all. As far as we’re concerned, Yehaa Bob Jackson is a hidden treasure at Walt Disney World, and Sophie and I are honored that he’s joining us today on the show! Welcome, Yehaa Bob!
- How did you get your start in music?
- How long have you been performing over at Riverside? Is that the only venue you’ve performed at for Disney?
- Bob, one of the few bright spots during the home quarantine has been seeing you perform on Sunday nights. What caused you to put on these performances each week?
- As we were preparing for your interview, one thing I learned was that you have a new CD that was released back in February. Why don’t you tell us a little bit about The Journey?
- When things get back to some semblance of normal, and you are back at the River Roost, what days will you have performances?
- Outside of performing at Riverside and creating your CDs, is there anywhere else you perform?
- And we all know the theme song, can you explain why you chose it?
- This Day in Disney History for May 18
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Walt Disney Quote
- Next Week: The Disney Moderate Resorts
- On the Road with Mickey is sponsored by Pixie Vacations by Mike Ellis and Tech Solutions NC. If you have any computing or travel needs, reach out to them! Tech Solutions is found at techsolutionsnc.com or on Facebook, and you can reach Mike for travel needs at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook at Pixie Vacations by Mike Ellis
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — first, by email to email@example.com. Second, you can leave us a voicemail at our voicemail box 919-799-8390. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!