Our Top Disney Restaurants
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, and she’s Sophie, and We’re on the Road with Mickey! This is episode #39 for September 28, 2020, and our feature topic today is Our Top Disney Restaurants. Grab a drink, relax, and join us as we talk about the resorts we have stayed at and what our favorites are! Here’s our rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- A baby female Masai giraffe was born at Animal Kingdom on September 22nd! Her Mom is Mara and her Dad is George. Congratulations!
- Disneyland is in limbo, according to Disney executives. They continue to wait on reopening guidelines from the Governor of California. They have issued cancellation emails to Guests slated to arrive on October 10.
- Aulani, the DVC resort in Hawaii, is planning a phased reopening starting on November 1st.
- Lastly, in a sign of things returning more to a normal environment, two things happened. 1) Chefs de France reopened this past weekend, and 2) They were testing fireworks at Epcot after hours!
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OnTheRoadwithMickey
- YouTube: On the Road with Mickey
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Voicemail: 919-799-8390
- Feature Topic: Our Top Disney Restaurants
- Sophie’s favorite restaurants
- Mike’s favorite restaurants
- This Day in Disney History for September 28
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Walt Disney Quote
- On the Road with Mickey is sponsored by Pixie Vacations by Mike Ellis and Tech Solutions NC. If you have any computing or travel needs, reach out to them! Tech Solutions is found at techsolutionsnc.com or on Facebook, and you can reach Mike for travel needs at email@example.com or on Facebook at Pixie Vacations by Mike Ellis
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — first, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Second, you can leave us a voicemail at our voicemail box 919-799-8390. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!