Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, and she’s Sophie, and We’re on the Road with Mickey! This is episode #41 for October 12, 2020, and our feature topic today is a look back at last year, when we went to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Grab a drink, relax, and join us as we take a stroll down memory lane! Here’s our rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Mike: Much like earlier last week at Downtown Disney, Josh D’Amaro was spotted at Walt Disney World, interacting with Cast Members, offering up condolences and doing what real leaders do – empathizing with those that are hurting.
- Sophie: Mickey Mouse and his friends are returning to breakfast at Chef Mickey’s starting on December 16!
- Sophie: Be on the lookout at ShopDisney.com or at the Parks for the new Disney/Kate Spade collection! This one is called the “Kate Spade Minnie Mouse Collection”.
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OnTheRoadwithMickey
- YouTube: On the Road with Mickey
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Voicemail: 919-799-8390
- Feature Topic: Looking Back at our MNSSHP
- Overview of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Who we were:
- Sophie: White Rabbit
- Jagan: Alice in Wonderland
- Aunt Sheila: Queen of Hearts
- Uncle Randy: Mad Hatter
- Cindy: Tweedle Dee
- Mike: Tweedle Dum
- Fun moments
- This Day in Disney History for October 12
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Walt Disney Quote
- Charity Spotlight – Neuse River Golden Retriever Rescue
- From now until the end of the year, we are going to focus on a special charity to talk about. The charity we have selected is the Neuse River Golden Retriever Rescue (https://goldenrescuenc.org/) – This charity works to help abandoned Golden Retrievers find their forever home. We have used them twice now, once with our boy Regan and the second time with our boy River, and they are wonderful to work with. If you are interested in donating to their organization, the place to do so is at https://goldenrescuenc.org/support-nrgrr
- On the Road with Mickey is sponsored by Pixie Vacations by Mike Ellis and Tech Solutions NC. If you have any computing or travel needs, reach out to them! Tech Solutions is found at techsolutionsnc.com or on Facebook, and you can reach Mike for travel needs at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook at Pixie Vacations by Mike Ellis
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — first, by email to email@example.com. Second, you can leave us a voicemail at our voicemail box 919-799-8390. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!