Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, and that’s Brenda, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is Season 2, Episode 15 for April 12, 2021, and our feature topic today is our WDW Recap. We’re talking about our recent trip to Walt Disney World over Easter! Grab a drink, relax, and join us as we talk about all the things that we came up with! Here’s our rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Mike: Mears announced that they will be offering a replacement to Disney’s Magical Express starting in January. Called Mears Connect, it will be available to schedule reservations starting in May. Pricing is unknown at this time.
- Sophie: On April 8th, Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom celebrated it’s 15th anniversary!
- Brenda: Avengers Campus at Disneyland Resort opening date: June 4, 2021!
- Mike: Lastly, also on the 8th, Disney revised it’s mask policy. If you are taking a picture, you can now remove your mask for the photo. Once the picture is taken, though, you need to put your mask back on.
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OnTheRoadwithMickey
- YouTube: On the Road with Mickey (Don’t forget to subscribe, like the videos, and comment!)
- Instagram: On the Road with Mickey
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Voicemail: 919-799-8390
- Feature Topic: WDW Recap
- This Day in Disney History for April 12
- Disney Who’s Who Character:
- Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty
- Walt Disney Quote
- “Think beyond your lifetime, if you want to do something truly great. Make a 50 year master plan. A 50 year master plan will change how you look at opportunities in the present.” ~ Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: Top 10 Disney Snacks
- On the Road with Mickey is sponsored by Pixie Vacations by Mike Ellis and Tech Solutions NC.
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — first, by email to email@example.com. Second, you can leave us a voicemail at our voicemail box 919-799-8390. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!