Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
Favorite Disney Snacks
She’s Sophie, and I’m Mike, and together, we’re On the Road with Mickey! Today is episode #9 for March 2, 2020, and our feature topic of the week is our Favorite Disney Snacks! We’ve got a big show for you today! We’ve got a bit of Cheddar from the Big Cheese, as well as a discussion about our new Facebook Group, our topic of the week, this day in Disney history, and our Who’s Who character and Walt Disney quote.
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Rumors that The Story of Coco is returning to Epcot during the Flower & Garden Festival, March 4 – June 1, 2020
- Kenny the Pirate reports that you can enable Chewy Mode on Millenium Falcon Smugglers Run, so instead of hearing Lando Calrission’s voice, you can hear Chewy’s!
- New Disney Dining Plan Option: Disney Dining Plan Plus – 2 meal credits per night — can be table service, quick service, or character dining (in any combination). Also includes 2 snacks per night, the usual Disney refillable drink mug. Reported in effect for packages starting on February 27, no word on pricing yet.
- UPDATE: The pricing for the new Disney Dining Plus works out to about $94.60 per adult per night, and about $35.00 per child per night. There is some very slight rounding so that’s not perfectly exact but it’s close.
- Cinderella Castle is getting a Royal Makeover! Some park guests are concerned that it will ruin their trip; as a regular Disney park-goer, I think it will be perfectly okay. What do you think?
- We have two INCREDIBLE bits of Jungle Cruise cheddar for you! First, in June, 2020, Ravensburger is releasing the Jungle Cruise Adventure Game! From 2 – 4 players, it takes you around collecting supplies and passengers on your own riverboat. Then, on July 24, 2020, Disney’s The Jungle Cruise hits theaters!
- Tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party went on sale Tuesday, February 25. Prices vary of course, depending on day of week, how close to Halloween it is, and things like that. An example, though, if you went to the September 4 party, which is on a Friday, and had 2 adults and 1 child (age 3-9), the tickets would cost you $279.04 total. That’s $89 per person for the tickets for age 10+, and $84 per person for the child, plus tax.
- Spaceship Earth is closing effective May 26 for refurbishment anywhere from 18 – 30 months.
- Segment 2: https://facebook.com/groups/ontheroadwithmickey
- After the trip — get ready for what we think is a great giveaway!
- Segment 3: Favorite Disney Snacks
- Facebook group poll. Can access at our On the Road with Mickey Group, it never ends.
- Segment 4: This Day in Disney History for March 2
- Segment 5: Disney Who’s Who Character and Walt Disney Quote
As always, thank you for listening and encouraging us through the podcast! We are having fun with it, and hope you are too!