Episode #14 – Getting your Disney Fix without being at the Parks
COVID-19, better known as Coronavirus has spread throughout the world. Information about children with this disease is limited but they are known to have mild symptoms. Many organizations are responding accordingly depending on their area.Blubrry COVID-19 PSA
It is best to stay home and away from others, especially when sick, and continue following healthy washing hands guidelines, covering mouth and nose, and not touching your face or high-touch surfaces.
Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces. For more information please visit the CDC’s COVID-19 website. Thank you.
Hello everyone, she’s Sophie, and I’m Mike, and We’re on the Road with Mickey! Today is episode #14, and our feature topic is Getting Your Disney Fix without being at the Parks. This was a fun podcast for us because it allowed us to come up with a list of things that you might want to check out for keeping yourself occupied during the shutdown. These are unique times for sure, so anything we can do to help bring some normalcy back to you is what we’re about.
However, we also want to mention that today is my Grandmother’s 106th Birthday! She’s in Heaven now, but Sophie remembers her Nanna and we wanted to mention her day today. Happy Birthday Nanna!
First, though, we have a few items in our Cheddar from the Big Cheese segment.
- First, a reminder that we’re going to have an On the Road with Mickey giveaway!
- Darth Vader Scentsy Warmer with wax
- $25 Disney Gift Card
- Contest runs from May 1-31, with the winner announced June 1st.
- In addition, we learned that the big movies that are coming out have new release dates because of the closing of movie theaters. Here’s what we’ve listed for you:
- Soul – June 19, 2020
- Mulan – July 24, 2020
- Black Widow – November 6, 2020
- Jungle Cruise – July 30, 2021
- Avatar 2 – December 17, 2021
For our Feature topic, we made sure to include links to many of the online listings that we found. We hope you find these as useful as we do!
- Feature Topic: Getting your Disney fix without being at the parks
- Disney Music
- The old Disney Infinity system
- Build your own Disney universe with the Toy Box?
- YouTube Channels
- Making Disney recipes
- Lastly, using your imagination!
- This Day in Disney History for April 6
- Disney Who’s Who Character of the Week
- Lastly, the Walt Disney Quote
- Sponsored by Pixie Vacations by Mike Ellis and Tech Solutions NC
- On the Road with Mickey is sponsored by Pixie Vacations by Mike Ellis and Tech Solutions NC. If you have any computing or travel needs, reach out to them! Tech Solutions is found at techsolutionsnc.com or on Facebook, and you can reach Mike for travel needs at email@example.com or on Facebook at Pixie Vacations by Mike Ellis
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — first, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Second, you can leave us a voicemail at our voicemail box 919-799-8390. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!