Our Favorite Disney Memories
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, and that’s Brenda, and We’re on the Road with Mickey! This is Season 2, Episode 7 for February 15, 2021, and our feature topic today is Our Favorite Disney Memories! This week, we’re talking about those Disney memories that we all have if we’ve been to Disney, and ranking our top five memories! We hope that this reminds you of your favorite Disney Memories as well! Grab a drink, relax, and join us as we talk about all the things that we came up with! Here’s our rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Mike: Starting in April until this Fall, Disney’s Contemporary Resort will be going through a refurbishment of some of the Guest rooms. This is primarily located in the Main Tower part of the Contemporary, although it should not affect most of the resort areas and amenities for Guests to enjoy.
- Sophie: We reported a few months back that there was a new arrival over a Fort Wilderness. Well, another new arrival has come to Fort Wilderness! Patches is a new Shetland pony and he is currently at the Tri-Circle D Ranch! You can see him over on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CK6zDRrBCna/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
- Brenda: The Taste of Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival runs from March 3 – July 5, 2021! More details have emerged, including 24 different topiaries throughout the park!
- Mike: Also at Epcot, we all know how the Leave a Legacy Sculptures (some call them Monoliths) have been removed for some months. Well, Disney has replaced them with a series of Leave a Legacy Wall panels! If you did this, there are instructions on where your image can be found. There are over 200 panels of various colors, and it really looks cool. It’s all right around the entrance to Epcot.
- Brenda: Lastly, we learned recently that Disney Legend Charles Boyer passed away on February 8th at his home in Ontario, California. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OnTheRoadwithMickey
- YouTube: On the Road with Mickey
- Instagram: On the Road with Mickey
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Voicemail: 919-799-8390
- Feature Topic: Our Favorite Disney Memories
- Brenda’s Selections
- Sophie’s Selections
- Mike’s Selections
- Friends of the show Memories:
- John: 3 years ago going for my birthday and being told by cast members of the freebies given out for your birthday. A lot of things I didn’t know about even when I was a cast member.
- Deb: Being able to share my Happy Place with Grandniece Gabbie and all the fun we had at Mickey Halloween Party. October 2019. Everything was Magical the entire trip. I still look at our photo pass pictures and just smile and am so very thankful. The most magical moment was when we all had our picture taken with Mickey.
- Cindy: Seeing Sophie splashing at the Winnie the Pooh splash playground when she was 5 years old. It is no longer there because of the Fantasyland expansion. Watching Sophie and Anna Jane get their hair done at the Castle’s Bibbity Bobbity Boutique. Being at the Castle when Shane proposed to Stephanie. Riding every Roller coaster with Mikey since July 2000.
- This Day in Disney History
- Disney Who’s Who Character: Nemo from Finding Nemo
- Walt Disney Quote
- “To the youngsters of today, I say “Believe in the future, the world is getting better; there still is plenty of opportunity.” Why, would you believe it, when I was a kid I thought it was already too late for me to make good at anything.” -Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: When Disney went Above and Beyond!
- On the Road with Mickey is sponsored by Pixie Vacations by Mike Ellis and Tech Solutions NC.
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!