The Power of Disney Music
We’re On the Road with Mickey, and for today’s episode #10, we are focusing on the Power of Disney Music. For Sophie and I, Disney music is our way of being at the parks when we can’t be there; there’s just something to the music that really connects with us. Perhaps it does with you also? Of course, we have more than that one topic to discuss, here’s what we’ve got on tap for this week!
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Finding Dory’s Friends Scavenger Hunt — a self-led scavenger hunt through The Seas with Nemo & Friends pavilion.
- The Regal Eagle has allergy-friendly menu options for those that need them. My friend Sarah from GlutenFreeDairyFreeWDW.com has a large assortment of reviews and discussion regarding allergy friendly food options at Walt Disney World. Check out her site for more details.
- Excitement reigns supreme for Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway! It opened on March 4 and all of the feedback has been great so far!
- According to an interview in Total Food, Space 220 at Epcot looks to be opening in April! No official word from Disney yet, nor anything regarding their menu or when advanced dining reservations will be able to be made.
- Refurbishment Schedule:
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will be closed from May 4 – 22
- Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse will be closed from April 27 – May 4
- Disney Movie Magic at Hollywood Studios is scheduled to re-open on March 13, 2020. We’ll keep an eye out and let you know if it’s open.
- In bigger news than a refurbishment, the Haunted Mansion at the Magic Kingdom has been closed temporarily all week. Word is that they are having track issues with the doom-buggies.
No word on when it will re-open, hopefully it will be soon!Checking My Disney Experience, The Haunted Mansion was back up and running this weekend! Great news, everyone!
- Segment 2: https://facebook.com/groups/ontheroadwithmickey
- After the trip — get ready for what we think is a great giveaway!
- Segment 3: The Power of Disney Music
- Facebook group poll. Can access at our On the Road with Mickey Group, it never ends.
- Mike’s Favorite Disney Music
- Sophie’s favorite disney music:
- From Movies:
- Winnie the Pooh: the Intro
- Tangled: I see the Light
- Frozen 2: All is Found
- Frozen 2: Show Yourself
- Aladdin: Arabian Nights
- From the Parks:
- Mickey’s Philharmagic!
- World of Color
- From Movies:
- Segment 4: This Day in Disney History for March 9
- Segment 5: Disney Who’s Who Character and Walt Disney Quote
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — first, by email to email@example.com. Second, you can leave us a voicemail at our voicemail box 919-799-8390. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!