Update on 22 Things for 2022 List!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, that’s Brenda, and and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 133 for August 8, 2022, and today our feature topic is an Update on our 22 Things for 2022 List! Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Brenda: Exciting news out of the Magic Kingdom! On July 31st, the Harmony Barber Shop reopened for the first time since it closed due to the pandemic. Yay! Additionally, Merida is back at the Magic Kingdom in her usual location to meet and greet Guests!
- Sophie: Coming to Disney+ on September 21st, a special 3-episode premiere of the new Star Wars series, “Andor”. This series takes place prior to the events of Rogue One, and focuses on Cassian Andor’s journey and the pieces that come into play that lead to the beginning of the rebellion! This is a 12 part series, and I know that Daddy and I are really excited about it! If you haven’t seen the trailer yet here is the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKOegEuCcfw
- Mike: This is not Disney related, but On the Road with Mickey would like to extend their prayers to the family of Vin Scully, in my opinion the greatest sports broadcaster ever known, on his passing. He died on August 2nd at the age of 94. As someone said, he’s still calling games, but now he’s doing it for the Angels.
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Feature Topic: An update on our 22 things for 2022 list!
- The List:
- 1. Witness in person the Candlelight Processional
- 2. Take in the Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
3. Meetup with friends and family 4. Have an On the Road with Mickey meetup in the parks with listeners. 5. Take in the Flower & Garden Festival 6. Stay at a new resort 7. Eat at at least one restaurant we’ve never been to before 8. Record an episode of On the Road with Mickey on location
- 9. Solo trip to Disney
10. Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind!
- 11. Eat around the World at the Food & Wine Festival
12. Meet friends in person at WDW! 13. Meetup with BCOM
- 14. Seeing the new Walt Statue at Epcot
- 15. Stay at a new resort – Boardwalk Inn
- 16. Sail on the Disney Wish!
- 17. Go back to MNSSHP
- 18. Disney with Luna!
- 19. Go to Jellyrolls and Atlantic Dance Hall
- 20. Ride the WDW Railroad
- 21. Experience Fantasmic!
- 22. Epcot 40th Birthday
- The List:
- This Day in Disney History for August 8:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Auguste Gusteau from Ratatouille
- A little bit of Walt
- “Animation can explain whatever the mind of man can conceive.” – Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: Our Favorite Smells at Disney
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to email@example.com. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!