Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
The Best Time to Visit Disney!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, that’s Brenda, and and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 138 for September 12, 2022, and today our feature topic is The Best Time to Visit Disney! Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Mike: Last Monday, in addition to being Labor Day and National Cheese Pizza day, was also Lightning McQueen Day (95 – 9/5). Just a quick reminder that Cars on the Road hit Disney+ on the 8th! Have you seen it? If so, what did you think?
- Brenda: Over at Orlando International Airport, they are just about to open up Terminal C. Well, along with Terminal C opening, a brand new Walt Disney World Store will open up in the middle of the new terminal. It is expected to open on September 19th.
- Sophie: For the TikTok users out there, Disney has teamed up with the platform to provide Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean voices with the Text-to-speech function. Here’s how to do that:
4 Steps to Use Disney’s New TikTok Text-to-Speech Voices
- Create a new post using the + button
- Edit the video/image and hit “Next”
- Tap “Text” and add your caption and then tap “Text-to-speech” button
- Select the Disney voice you’d like to add
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Facebook: https://facebook.ontheroadwithmickey.com
- Facebook Group: https://facebookgroup.ontheroadwithmickey.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/OntheRoadwithMickey
- Instagram: On the Road with Mickey
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feature Topic: The Best Time to go to Disney!
- 5) It is cooler but not too cold. Cold enough for jeans, but not 3 layers and coats.
- 4) Smack dab in the middle of the season when there are a bunch of holidays right on top of another.
- 3) The food at this time of the year is very near and dear to her heart.
- 2) The opportunity is there for you to see two separate events during this time.
- 1) It is the birthday of someone near and dear to her.
- 5) The first week of this month is when she will be there.
- 4) The parks are decorated for something.
- 3) Brenda could be celebrating her birthday this month.
- 2) Resorts have magical extras
- 1) The average temperatures are 50s for the lows and 70s for the high.
- 5) Special makeovers
- 4) Special magic abounds
- 3) Sites and sounds that are unique to this time period.
- 2) Tastes and smells that aren’t there any other time of the year.
- 1) Every area has a unique setup based on where you are.
- Our Guesses:
- Sophie: November
- Brenda: December
- Mike: December
- This Day in Disney History for September 12:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Chip and Dale
- A little bit of Walt
- “Fun and wonder are the important elements, in addition to quality in production and performance, which are most responsible for the success of Disney productions. Fun in the sense of cheerful reaction – the appeal to love of laughter. Wonder in that we appeal to the constant wonder in men’s minds, which is stimulated by imagination.“ – Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: A Trip down Memory Lane: Your All Time Favorite Disney Trip
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to email@example.com. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!