Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
Five things we are excited about for our trip to Disney!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, Brenda will be back next week, and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 142 for October 17, 2022, and today Sophie and I are talking about Five things we are excited about for our trip to Disney! Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Sophie: Great news, everyone! We had reported some time back that the Night of a Million Lights would not be back this year because Give Kids the World Village was back running at full capacity. Well, we have just learned that the Night of a Million Lights will be back and will be at Island H2O Water Park Margaritaville Resort Orlando in Kissimmee, Florida! This is so exciting for us because we have seen it at the Village and it was absolutely amazing. If you are going to be in the Orlando area from November 11th – January 1st, look into it.
- Mike: The 100 Years of Wonder Celebration begins on January 27, 2023, and kicking off the celebration over at Disneyland is the opening of Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Toontown at Disneyland! The rest of Toontown won’t reopen for Guests until Spring 2023, but the Railway will be up and running!
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Facebook: https://facebook.ontheroadwithmickey.com
- Facebook Group: https://facebookgroup.ontheroadwithmickey.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/OntheRoadwithMickey
- Instagram: On the Road with Mickey
- Email: email@example.com
- Feature Topic: Five things we are excited about for our trip to Disney!
- 5) The beginning of the Christmas season!
- 4) Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!!!!!
- 3) Aunt Robin going with us!
- 2) The Candlelight Processional
- 1) The Decorations at the parks
- 5) First time staying at Port Orleans Riverside.
- 4) MVMCP – Christmastime Parade and Snow on Main Street
- 3) The Candlelight Processional
- 2) Guardians of the Galaxy – Cosmic Rewind
- 1) Holidays around World Showcase
- This Day in Disney History for October 17:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Snow White from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- A little bit of Walt
- “That’s what we storytellers do. We restore order with imagination. We instill hope again and again and again.” – Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: Brenda’s New England Vacation Recap!
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!