Our Favorite Nighttime Attractions!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, that’s Brenda, and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 144 for October 31, 2022, and today we’re talking about Our Favorite Nighttime Attractions! Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Mike: Can it be? Is it possible that we might be seeing a return of the Walt Disney World Railroad sooner rather than later? Rumor has it that the railroad may reopen in time for Thanksgiving! I will stress that this is all speculation, I have nothing to go on as far as firm information, but this railroader’s heart is dreaming of the time we can ride the railroad again!
- Mike: Last week, Disney released a promotion for travel from December 11-25, 2022, as well as most nights January – March, 2023. If you want more information about the promotion and to check pricing, reach out to us, either Brenda@PixieVacations.com or Mike@PixieVacations.com and we’ll be happy to talk to you. You can also fill out a quote online at our website, https://ontheroadwithmickey.com.
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Feature Topic: Our Favorite Nighttime Attractions!
- 5) Mad Tea Party (Disneyland)
- 4) Tower of Terror
- 3) Everest
- 2) Haunted Mansion
- 1) Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- 5) Dumbo (MK)
- 4) Spaceship Earth (Epcot)
- 3) Space Mountain (MK)
- 2) Na’vi River Journey (AK)
- 1) Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (MK)
- 5) Slinky Dog Dash
- 4) Splash Mountain
- 3) Tower of Terror
- 2) Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- 1) Expedition Everest
- This Day in Disney History for October 31:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Ernesto De La Cruz from Coco
- A little bit of Walt
- “Everyone falls down. Getting back up is how you learn how to walk.” – Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: Should I get Genie+ and/or purchase Individual Lightning Lane?
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to email@example.com. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!