Our Favorite Thanksgiving Memories!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This episode dedicated to Brenda and her Mom. This is episode 146 for November 21, 2022, and today we’re talking about Our Favorite Thanksgiving Memories! Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Mike: Disney has recently announced that prices for tickets, packages, and add-ons will be going up on December 8th. Are you looking to perhaps book a package for the end of this year or next year? If so, you’ll want to act before December 8th so that you can lock in the prices now before the increase goes into effect. Brenda and I can help you with that – reach out to us for pricing numbers, and remember, a simple $200 deposit for a package is all you need right now to lock in your pricing before the increase on December 8th.
- Sophie: Disney announced that they have purchased a partially completed ship that will be added to the Disney Cruise Line fleet. This ship, originally named the Global Dream, will be renamed and re-imagined by Walt Disney Imagineering to better fit into the Disney theme. It will be focused on cruises overseas.
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Feature Topic: Our Favorite Thanksgiving Memories
- 1)Thanksgiving tradition A – staying at home
- 2)Thanksgiving tradition B – Aunt Nancy & Uncle Otis
- 3) Disney 2018 w/Jagan #2 – Dinner at Olivia’s at Old Key West.
- 1) Disney 2017 w/Jagan #1 (Akershus)
- 2) Disney 2020 w/Jagan #4 (Topolino’s & Night of A Million Lights)
- 3) Not-Disney 2021 w/Jagan (At their house)
- This Day in Disney History for November 21:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story
- A little bit of Walt
- “To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past—and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America—with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” – Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: Talking about our upcoming trips!
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to email@example.com. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!