Talking about our upcoming trips!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, that’s Brenda, and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 147 for November 28, 2022, and today we’re Talking about our upcoming trips! Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Mike: Wow! In the “You heard it here first” LOL – we are probably the last place you heard it announced – The Walt Disney Company has made a big move, replacing Bob Chapek with Robert Iger as CEO. This is huge! With one stroke, all of a sudden, the name Disney suddenly gives people hope that perhaps, just perhaps, the Magic will return. Time will tell. Bob Iger is signed on for two years, with a specific mandate from the Board “to set the strategic direction for renewed growth and to work closely with the Board in developing a successor to lead the Company at the completion of his term.”
- Brenda: Just a reminder, Disney prices go up December 8th!
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Feature Topic: Talking about our upcoming trips!
- This Day in Disney History for November 28:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Cogsworth from Beauty and the Beast
- A little bit of Walt
- “We get advance reactions to our movies at previews and if the women’s reaction is good, I feel fine. If it is adverse, I begin to worry. I feel women are more honest about this than men. The men are more sentimental in one way – that is, they will sit there with tears streaming down their faces, and will then come out and say, ‘Mfff.’ They won’t admit it, because they are more cynical or shy or think it unmanly to show their sentiment. But the children, of course, are the most honest of all.” – Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: A Tribute to Walt Disney!
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!