Navigating the Parks: Hollywood Studios!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, that’s Brenda, and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 156 and our feature topic this week is our Navigating the Parks: Hollywood Studios! Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Brenda: The dates for the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival have been released! The Festival will run from March 1 – July 5, 2023!
- Sophie: As we all know, Splash Mountain’s last day of operation was January 22nd, and is closed for the makeover into Tiana’s Bayou Adventure. However, while one ride closed, other attractions are reopening! Ariel’s Grotto reopened on January 22nd, and Enchanted Tales with Belle will reopen on February 19th. This is in addition to Pete’s Silly Sideshow reopening recently as well!
- Mike: Each day we get a day closer to things being completed at Epcot. While we don’t have an exact date yet for Moana: Journey of Water, we do know that the walkthrough attraction will be opening in the fall of this year!
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Feature Topic: Navigating the Parks: Hollywood Studios
- Usually a 1 day park for us.
- Purchase Genie+ and ILL for Rise
- Slinky Dog Dash for G1
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Rock & Roller Coaster G2
- Frozen Show
- Butch & Alayeah Star Tours, Brenda and McKinley Tower of Terror
- Go meet Olaf and Minnie
- Trolley Car Cafe for Carrot Cake Cookie and Butterfinger Cupcake
- Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage
- The day we had for Sophie’s birthday was what we based our navigation around, it was such a good day.
- This Day in Disney History for January 30:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Kaa the Python from The Jungle Book
- A Little Bit of Walt:
- “One day I learned that dreams exist to come true. And since that day I do not sleep for rest. I sleep just to dream.” –– Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: Navigating the Parks: Animal Kingdom!
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!