Romantic Disney Traditions!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, that’s Brenda, and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 158 and our feature topic this week is our Romantic Disney Traditions! Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Brenda: On the Disney Magic, several categories of staterooms that were Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah are being converted to Concierge. It’s not a huge number of staterooms, but they will be ready for sail dates beginning on May 5th and are available for booking now. Reach out to us if you have any questions!
- Sophie: Back at Hollywood Studios, meet and greets with Goofy, Max, and the Incredibles! You can now see these characters during your visit to the park!
- Mike: This isn’t cheddar for now because it’s rumor — so how about we call it Cheez-Whiz – but the rumor is that Pecos Bills is going to be closed and rethemed into a Tiana restaurant. What do you think? Should they do that?
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Feature Topic: Romantic Disney Traditions
- Treats for Valentines Day
- Heart at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant with Lady & The Tramp paw prints
- Wishing Book in Pinocchio Village Haus
- Proposal in front of Cinderella Castle
- Going into the Wayback Machine to when the kids were teenagers. The kids would go back to the room, and Butch and Brenda would close down the park.
- Two person swing, at sunset between the Beach & Yacht Club or at the Riviera
- Carriage Ride at Port Orleans Riverside
- Watching the fireworks from your balcony.
- Victoria & Alberts
- Proposal in front of Cinderella Castle (Stephanie & Shane)
- Walk around World Showcase at night
- Disney tucking us into bed at the Grand Californian Hotel
- This Day in Disney History for February 13:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Mama Odie from The Princess and the Frog
- A Little Bit of Walt:
- “Anaheim was a town of 14,000 then, and if someone had mentioned that one year soon six million visitors would come to Disneyland, folks might have had second thoughts about inviting us. In fact, we might have had second thoughts about building a Disneyland!” — Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: Best Breakfast Entrée at any Disney Restaurant!
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!