Best Breakfast Entree at any Restaurant!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, that’s Brenda, and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 159 and our feature topic this week is our Best Breakfast Entree at any Restaurant! Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Brenda: The Raglan Road St. Patrick’s Day Festival is going to be March 16-19 this year! So, you can celebrate before, during, and after St. Patrick’s Day!
- Sophie: For a while now, Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios had really long wait times – as much as 80 or 90 minutes! It turns out they were working on one of the elevator shafts, and that is now completed, so the wait times are much better than they were before!
- Mike: Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster closed today for a refurbishment, so this may impact the wait times for Tower of Terror, so keep that in mind.
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Feature Topic: Best Breakfast entrée at any restaurant
- Mickey Waffles and sausage links from ‘Ohana Breakfast with Lilo & Stitch.
- Lemon-Blueberry Pancakes from Primo Piatta at the Riviera Resort
- French Toast Bread Pudding with Pecan Praline Sauce from Boma – Flavors of Africa at Animal Kingdom Lodge
- This Day in Disney History for February 20:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Owl from Winnie the Pooh
- A Little Bit of Walt:
- “I dream, I test my dreams against my beliefs, I dare to take risks, and I execute my vision to make those dreams come true.” — Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: Best Lunch Entrée at any Disney Restaurant!
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to email@example.com. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!