Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
Best Lunch Entrees at any Restaurant!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, that’s Brenda, and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 160 and our feature topic this week is the Best Lunch Entrées at any Restaurant! Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Brenda: Get ready! Those that love Narcoossee’s at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa will be excited to know that it is reopening on April 1st! And this isn’t any old April Fools Joke, either!
- Sophie: Starting June 1, Disney After Hours will be coming to EPCOT! Remember, this is a special ticket event, and give guests an additional three hours in the parks with low wait times, complimentary treats, including ice cream and soft drinks, and admission to the park beginning at 7 p.m.
- Mike: Over at Universal Orlando Resort, the new roller coaster VelociCoaster has been added to Express Pass!
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Facebook: https://facebook.ontheroadwithmickey.com
- Facebook Group: https://facebookgroup.ontheroadwithmickey.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/OntheRoadwithMickey
- Instagram: On the Road with Mickey
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feature Topic: Best Lunch entrée at any restaurant
- Casey’s Corner Hotdog w/ fries
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe chicken nuggets w/ fries
- Also, Yak & Yeti counter service egg rolls!
- General Tso Chicken Salad at Connections Eatery, EPCOT
- Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwich from Flame Tree BBQ and Memphis Dry-rub Pork Ribs from the Regal Eagle
- This Day in Disney History for February 27:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Mater from Cars
- A Little Bit of Walt:
- “First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare.” — Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: Best Dinner Entrée at any Disney Restaurant!
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to email@example.com. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!
Leave a Reply