Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
Best Dinner Entrees at any Restaurant!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, that’s Brenda, and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 161 and our feature topic this week is the Best Dinner Entrées at any Restaurant! Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Mike: In refurbishment news, we have some good things to report! Kali River Rapids was supposed to be closed through March 17 for refurbishment, but it reopened almost 3 weeks early!
- Sophie: Have you seen Episode 1 of The Mandalorian yet? We are so excited that it is finally back! What about you? Grogu literally asks to watch it every day (well, maybe not…)
- Brenda: Also over at Animal Kingdom Park, there is some discussion that came out of D23 about Dinoland being changed into either a Moana themed area or perhaps something from Zootopia. What do you think? Do you see either happening? Let us know in the comments, and Mike & Sophie, what do you think will happen?
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Facebook: https://facebook.ontheroadwithmickey.com
- Facebook Group: https://facebookgroup.ontheroadwithmickey.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/OntheRoadwithMickey
- Instagram: On the Road with Mickey
- Email: email@example.com
- Feature Topic: Best Dinner entrée at any restaurant
- ‘Ohana dinner – family style dinner, one entree that she really likes is the Pork Dumplings tossed in garlic chili sauce.
- Akershus Royal Dining Hall, Traditional KjØttkake: Norwegian Meatballs
- The Garden Grill Restaurant, family style dinner, Chimichurri Steak
- This Day in Disney History for March 6:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Kuzco from the Emperor’s New Groove (again)
- A Little Bit of Walt:
- “Everyone needs deadlines. Even the beavers. They loaf around all summer, but when they are faced with the winter deadline, they work like fury. If we didn’t have deadlines, we’d stagnate.” — Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: Best Dessert at any Disney Restaurant!
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!
Leave a Reply