Best Desserts at any Restaurant!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, that’s Brenda, and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 162 and our feature topic this week is the Best Desserts at any Restaurant! Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- First, a correction. Last week I inadvertently called the new Moana attraction they are creating at Epcot the Way of Water, but that’s incorrect. The official name is Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana.
- Sophie: Over at Disneyland, the Disney Vacation Club has been building a DVC component to the Disneyland Hotel. It’s called The Villas at Disneyland Hotel, and it will be welcoming guests on September 28, 2023!
- Mike: Well, the 50th anniversary of the Magic Kingdom is starting to wind down. The decorations are starting to come down, and WDW is starting to transition to the 100 Years of Magic.
- Brenda: Typhoon Lagoon reopens March 19th and Blizzard Beach is closing on March 19th.
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Feature Topic: Best Desserts at any restaurant
pound cakeShortcake from Garden Grill
- Runner up: Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake from Liberty Tree
- Ger’s Bread and Butter Pudding at Raglan Road
- Runner up: Sticky Toffee Pudding at Rose & Crown
- Dessert Party treats
- Runner up: A whole list, watch the video!
- This Day in Disney History for March 13:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Bonnie from the Toy Story Movies.
- A Little Bit of Walt:
- “Today we are shapers of the world of tomorrow.” — Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: Aunt Brenda Goes to Washington!
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!