Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! Brenda is out this week on a well-deserved cruise with her husband Butch for some R&R, so she’s out this week, but will be back next week! This is episode 166 and our feature topic this week is the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Sophie: The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival dates have been released! If you want to go to the Festival, the dates are from July 27th – November 18th, 2023! That’s 114 days this year for the festival!
- Mike: It’s back! Beginning on June 14, 2023, the Garden Grill Restaurant in EPCOT will resume serving breakfast! You can enjoy cinnamon breakfast bread, scrambled eggs, cheesy potato casserole, Mickey-shaped waffles, and more! The prices are $42 per adult, and $27 per child.
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Feature Topic: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
- 1) Visiting Universal Hollywood with Jagan
- 2) Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
- 3) The Leaky Cauldron – fish and chips!
- 4) Honeydukes
- 5) Epic Universe: Wizarding World
- 1) Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
- 2) Ollivanders Wand Shop
- 3) The Three Broomsticks
- 4) Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream Parlor
- 5) Hogwarts Express
- This Day in Disney History for April 17:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- The Magic Mirror from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- A Little Bit of Walt:
- “I dream, I test my dreams against my beliefs, I dare to take risks, and I execute my vision to make those dreams come true.” — Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of Animal Kingdom Park!
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to email@example.com. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!