Top Three Places to get Pizza at WDW!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, that’s Brenda, and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 168 and our feature topic this week is our Top Three Places to get Pizza at WDW! Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Sophie: Dates for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party were recently released! Starting on August 11th, there will be 38 nights of party fun! Prices for the party vary depending on the night you are looking to attend.
- Brenda: Guardians of the Galaxy 3 hits the theaters on May 5th! I know that Mike & Sophie are going to go see it, right guys? What about our listeners? Who’s interested in seeing it?
- Mike: Sophie, Brenda, Grogu, and myself would like to thank all of you that have joined us on our podcast adventure since Sophie and I started on January 6, 2020. It continually amazes us how we are fast approaching our 200th episode of On the Road with Mickey, and of late, the number of listens we’ve had is skyrocketing faster than ever! Thanks for listening along on our journey!
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Feature Topic: Top Three Places to get Pizza at WDW!
- 1) Il Mulino at the WDW Swan – Rustica $20
- 2) PizzeRizzo at Hollywood Studios
- 3) Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory Large Pepperoni Pizza $19.99
- 1) Everything Pop Pizza at Pop Century
- 2) Pizzafari at Animal Kingdom Park
- 3) Pinocchio Village Haus Flatbread Pizza
- 1) Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria – Quattro Formaggi (4 cheese)
- 2) Trattoria al Forno Margarita Pizza with no tomato.
- 3) Blaze Pizza at Disney Springs White Top Pizza
- This Day in Disney History for May 1:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Friar Tuck from Robin Hood
- A Little Bit of Walt:
- (About WDW) “We know what our goals are; we know what we hope to accomplish. And believe me, it’s the most exciting and challenging assignment we have ever tackled at Walt Disney Productions.” — Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: Your favorite Disney Restaurant versus Your favorite Universal Restaurant!
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!