Should I buy the Disney Dining Plan?
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, that’s Brenda, and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 171 and today we’re looking to answer the following question: “Should I buy the Disney Dining Plan?” Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Brenda: Eat to the Beat Dining Packages for the Epcot Food & Wine Festival will be going on sale July 6th. There are some great performers to be seen, starting July 28 and going all the way through November 13.
- Sophie: If you never had an opportunity to see Avatar: The Way of Water in the theater, well, never fear. It will be debuting on Disney+ on June 7th, so you can watch it at home!
- Mike: The trailer for Disney’s Haunted Mansion movie was released the other day. The movie release date is July 28th, and will be rated PG-13. I’ve got to say, it looks like it may be a bit scary, but it also has some big name actors in it. Sophie, do you want to go see it?
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Feature Topic: Should I buy the Disney Dining Plan?
- After a long hiatus due to Covid, the Disney Dining Plan is coming back for packages in 2024! Since it has been so long since we had the dining plans, it seemed like a good topic to talk about it and help you answer the question: “Should I buy the Disney Dining Plan?”
- Overview of the Disney Dining Plan options:
- Quick Service Dining Plan
- Everyone in the travel party that is age 3 and up receives 2 quick service dining credits and 1 snack credit for each night of their stay. In addition, each person aged 3 and up will receive a resort-refillable mug that is theirs to keep after their trip.
- Disney Dining Plan
- Everyone in the travel party that is age 3 and up receives 1 Table-Service Meal, 1 quick service meal, and 1 snack credit for each night of their stay. In addition, each person aged 3 and up will also receive a resort-refillable mug.
- Quick Service Dining Plan
- Questions to ask and consider:
- Do we know what the cost is for each plan?
- When can we add the dining plan to our trip?
- Is the expense worth it?
- Why would I consider adding the Disney Dining Plan?
- Which plan should I purchase?
- This Day in Disney History for May 22:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Rapunzel from Tangled
- A Little Bit of Walt:
- “The theater of education will be any marketplace, public square, hill, or dale where power can be found to project a motion picture on a screen.” — Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: Celebrating Birthdays at Disney!
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to email@example.com. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!