Top 3 Things we like about Tomorrowland!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, that’s Brenda, and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 177 and today our feature topic is our Top 3 Things we like about Tomorrowland! Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Brenda: After years of not having any in-room offers – also known as bounceback offers – in WDW Resort rooms, they are finally coming back! Disney started emailing guests who checked out on July 5 and beyond about the offer. They have also begun putting information in guest rooms. The bounceback offer covers almost all of the dates in 2024! If you visit and see this, reach out to your travel professional and they will gladly help you book that offer for you.
- Sophie: I saw a post that the Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana walkthrough attraction construction is almost complete! This is exciting because we should have an opening date for when it opens at some point. Right now, of course, it says “Opening Late 2023”.
- Mike: This week we were going to be talking about the Food and Wine Festival, specifically about the kiosks we want to try and what we would eat and drink at those kiosks. However, we haven’t been able to find concrete information about what kiosks there will be this year, nor could we find actual menus, so we are pushing this talk out just a little bit until we have more information. If we recorded this for this week, we’d be looking at last year’s kiosks and hoping that they would still be there this year.
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Feature Topic: Top 3 Things we like about Tomorrowland!
- Carousel of Progress! It represents Walt’s Vision of the Future!
- Space Mountain
- TRON Lightcycle / Run
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover!
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Monster’s Inc., Laugh Floor
- Buzz Lightyear
- Club 626
- This Day in Disney History for July 10:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- James (Tiana’s Dad) from The Princess and the Frog
- A Little Bit of Walt:
- “Tomorrow will be better as long as America keeps alive the ideals of freedom and a better life.” — Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: Gearing up for the Food & Wine Festival!
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!