Top 3 Things we like about Fantasyland!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, that’s Brenda, and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 181 and today our feature topic is our Top 3 Things we like about Fantasyland! Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Sophie: Pixar’s film Elemental, which in my opinion is vastly underrated, has far exceeded what it was thought they would get, and has surpassed $400 million in sales globally. Have you seen the film?
- Mike: For my cheddar today, I’m taking us over to Universal Orlando Resort! Minion Land has now officially opened! This land is all Minions, all day, and is located at Universal Studios Florida! I can’t wait to check it out!
- Brenda: There are some delectable treats coming to the Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! In particular, the Black Velvet Whoopie Pie at the Liberty Square Market sounds really good. Here’s a picture!
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Listener Feedback:
- Pam had an addition for our most relaxing Disney Resorts to share. Here’s what she wrote: “Hey Mike. I’ve got an addition to the most relaxing resorts. The first dvc reservation we had was at Old Key West. That’s the most relaxing place I’ve ever stayed (except for POFQ). We stayed in a 3 BR grand villa which was great. My entire family was there (2 sons, their wives, 5 grands and us). My oldest said that if you didn’t know you were at Disney, you wouldn’t know! It was so relaxing, away from the chaos, quiet, huge, peaceful, etc. We loved it. I only wish it was on the skyliner!”
- Feature Topic: Top 3 things we like about Fantasyland!
- This week, we’re picking back up in our look at our favorite things in the land at the Magic Kingdom. You may remember we talked about Tomorrowland on July 10th. Today, we’re doing the same thing, but we’re focusing on Fantasyland!
- 1) The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- 2) “it’s a small world”
- 3) Fireworks Location from Fantasyland behind the Castle.
- 1) Fantasyland Station of the WDW Railroad
- 2) Peter Pan’s Flight
- 3) Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- 1) Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- 2) Mad Hatters’ Tea Cups
- 3) Be Our Guest
- This Day in Disney History for August 14:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Goosey Loosey from Chicken Little
- A little bit of Walt
- “I decided to see every problem as the opportunity to find a solution.” –– Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: Top 5 Favorite Disney Princesses!
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!