Our Top 5 Favorite Disney Princesses!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, that’s Brenda, and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 182 and today our feature topic is our Our Top 5 Favorite Disney Princesses! Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Mike: More information on Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana has been released. The most interesting thing to me is that there is both a wet and a dry path through the self-guided walkthrough attraction. So, if it’s 800 degrees like it has been, go take the wet path to cool off a little bit!
- Brenda: Disney Cruise Line is going to reveal the all new Disney Treasure – the 6th in the Disney Cruise Line fleet – on August 30th at 11AM Eastern time!
- Sophie: Indiana Jones and The Dial of Destiny is coming to Disney+ on August 29th. I’m not sure if you saw the movie or not, but we did, and Daddy, did you like it? In other news: Ahsoka premiers in 2 DAYS!
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Listener Feedback:
- Chris from Billy’s Closet of Magic left us some feedback on his top 3 things he likes in Fantasyland. Here’s what he said: “Number 1 the sword in the stone pull attempt..I wish I could make it lift out of the stone even once. Number 2 the philharmagic show. Number 3 the food places like Pinocchio restaurant and the Friar’s Nook. You guys rock!!!”
- Feature Topic: Top 5 Favorite Disney Princesses!
- 5) Cinderella
- 4) Rapunzel
- 3) Belle
- 2) Snow White
- 1) Merida
- 5) Merida – for her feisty nature and individual spirit!
- 4) Mulan – fell in love with her during the live action. Selflessness, bravery.
- 3) Snow White
- 2) Cinderella
- 1) Belle
- 5) Ariel – Curious nature, adventurous, boy crazy, the only Disney princess to have a child.
- 4) Mulan – Prefer her animated version; 1) the way the movie is stylized and 2) her fierce sense of what is right and wrong. 547 AD in the Northern Wei Dynasty
- 3) Kidagakash – Atlantis the Lost Empire, scholarly, curious, cares for her people – the OLDEST disney princess
- 2) Rapunzel – WAY MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU KNOW
- 1) Tiana
- This Day in Disney History for August 21:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Hugo from the Hunchback of Notre Dame
- A little bit of Walt
- “I wanted to retain my individuality. I was afraid of being hampered by studio policies. I knew if someone else got control, I would be restrained.” –– Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: Gearing up for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!