3-Night Dreamers Trip!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, that’s Brenda, and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 186 and today we have a fun topic. We’re each planning a 3-Night Dreamers Trip! Where are we each staying? What parks are we going to? What are we going to eat? Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what your 3-Night Dreamers Trip would be! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Sophie: Coming to theaters October 20th – the 30th Anniversary Release of The Nightmare Before Christmas! Get ready, Daddy, we need to see it!
- Brenda: So many updates! Journey of Water officially opens on October 16th; The Haunted Mansion Movie hits Disney+ on October 4th; The Hatbox Ghost comes to Walt Disney World at the end of November, and on and on and on!
- Mike: It looks like a lot of changes are coming to Walt Disney World. The one I think I am most not liking is that the Country Bear Jamboree is getting updated music and an updated act.
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Feature Topic: A 3-Night Dreamers Trip!
- This week, we’re letting our imaginations run wild! We’re taking a dreamer’s trip to Walt Disney World to plan our own 3-night trips. Time is limited, but the budget is not, so let’s see where we each stay, where we play, where we eat, and so forth!
- Pop Century – even with an unlimited budget! – 60s room by the Hippy Dippy Pool.
- Friday night – Disney Springs – no park this day. Fish n Chips and a dole whip dessert flight
- Saturday – Hollywood Studios – Rise of the Resistance, bringing light sabers and FA9. Smugglers Run. Toy Story Land, Tower of Terror, but first a hotdog, One Man’s Dream. Skyliner to CBR and then to Riviera. Le Petit Cafe, then head to Epcot for Food & Wine Festival
- Sunday – Animal Kingdom
- Monday – Magic Kingdom
- Grand Villa at Disney’s Riviera Resort – 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 balconies, sleeps 12 people, right under Topolinos.
- VIP Tour at 11AM – first day Magic Kingdom. Dinner at ‘Ohana, awesome cupcakes and popcorn and Diet Coke.
- Butch & Brenda Chef’s Table at Victoria & Alberts. Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. First part of the day VIP Tour of Animal Kingdom.
- VIP Tour Guide to Hollywood Studios. Carrot Cake Cookie. Private Transport to Hoop Dee Doo Revue!
- Breakfast at Topolino’s Terrace – VIP Tour of Epcot. Early dinner for Candlelight Processional at Via Napoli, 1st show with narrator Robert Downey, Jr.
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Magic Kingdom Day – no vip tour, Dinner at ‘Ohana w/ Aunt Brenda and her crew(?), park rides, ILL but no Genie+
- Epcot – Land Pavilion, Seas Pavilion, Journey into Imagination, World Showcase Movies, Earl Gray Tea, Voices of Liberty/American Adventure, Cosmic Rewind
- Hollywood Studios – Build a lightsaber at Savis Workshop. Rise of the Resistance. Smugglers Run. Wookie Mode.
- Animal Kingdom
- This Day in Disney History for September 18:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- John Darling from Peter Pan
- A little bit of Walt
- “Music has always had a prominent part in all our products, from the early cartoon days. So much so, in fact, that I cannot think of the pictorial story without thinking about the complementary music which will fulfill it.”-– Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: Top 3 things we like about Frontierland!
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to email@example.com. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!