What keeps bringing us back to Disney?
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, that’s Brenda, and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 189 and today we’re asking the question “What keeps bringing us back to Disney?” Why do we keep going back to Disney time and time again? Let’s find out! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Sophie: The third annual Magical Night of Hope from Give Kids the World starts back this year on December 9th. This concert with a dessert party afterwards is $50 per person for general admission and $150 per person for the VIP, which is the best seats, meet and greet with the cast, receive a special gift, and a private tour of Give Kids the World Village.
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Feature Topic: What keeps bringing us back to Disney?
- For those of you that have been following along since the beginning of our journey on January 6, 2020, this may seem like a no-brainer question. But the question for today is, “What keeps bringing us back to Disney?”
- Taking her Grandchildren to Disney for their first visit – sharing the magic with those special kids.
- I keep going back for the food!
- The Magic of the Holidays at Disney!
- Because that is where she is closest to Walt Disney.
- It’s an escape from hard, stressful work days. It allows me to relax.
- Best, guilt-free food because of all the walking I do!
- The Cast Members
- The kindred spirits you meet.
- It’s all about the memories.
- The food, the location, the characters, the Cast Members.
- The rides
- Touching the heart strings
- This Day in Disney History for October 9:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Milo Thatch from Atlantis: The Lost Empire
- A little bit of Walt
- “I am not trying to be a teacher. I want to make stories to apply to a broad field, so that mother and father can understand the need and will help the child. If we can accomplish that, our work has been worthwhile.”–– Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: Top 3 things we like about Adventureland!
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to email@example.com. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!