Our 100th Episode!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, and that’s Brenda, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is our 100th Episode for December 13, 2021, and our feature topic is Our 100th Episode of On the Road with Mickey! We started the podcast with our first episode way back on January 6, 2020, when it was just Sophie and I, and today is a milestone episode after reaching episode 100! We are very excited to reach this plateau, but even more we are humbled by all of you that have tuned in faithfully! Have a listen, and let us know in the comments what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Sophie: Over at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, guests woke up to find a gingerbread baby giraffe in the lobby! Check out the photo Daddy is going to share, courtesy of the Disney Parks Blog. In addition to the display, you can get a Gingerbread giraffe cookie with milk chocolate buttercream filling to go along with it. Price: $4.99
- Brenda: Over at Disneyland, Disney Genie, Genie+, and Lightning Lane came to Disneyland Resort on December 8th. Keep in mind that Genie+ cost is $20 per ticket per day, whereas at Walt Disney World it is $15 per ticket per day. Also at Disneyland, the it’s a small world Holiday Overlay returned for the holidays!
- Mike: In refurbishment news, Splash Mountain at the Magic Kingdom is slated to be down for it’s annual renovation from January 10 – February 10, 2022, with a reopening date scheduled for February 11, 2022. In the last bit of refurbishment news, the Baby Care Center at the Magic Kingdom has reopened with a new look! You can find it between Casey’s Corner and The Crystal Palace.
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Facebook: https://facebook.ontheroadwithmickey.com
- Facebook Group: https://facebookgroup.ontheroadwithmickey.com
- YouTube: On the Road with Mickey (Don’t forget to subscribe, like the videos, and comment!)
- Feature Topic: 100th Episode of On the Road with Mickey!
- Looking back…
- Looking forward…
- Congratulatory wishes…
- Billy from Billy’s Closet of Magic
- Yehaa Bob Song for On the Road with Mickey
- Looking back…
- This Day in Disney History for December 13
- Remembering Walt, December 15, 1966
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Joy from Inside Out
- A little bit of Walt
- “My operations are based on experience, thoughtful observation, and warm fellowship with my neighbors at home and around the world.” – Walt Disney
- Coming next week: Christmas at Disney!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — first, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Second, you can leave us a voicemail at our voicemail box 919-799-8390. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!