Pixie Recap – Universal Orlando Highlights
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, that’s Brenda, and and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 109 for February 14, 2022, and today our feature topic is our Pixie Recap – Universal Orlando Highlights! At #PixieCon2022 last week, Brenda and I learned a lot, so today we are giving the highlights of that trip, especially about Universal Orlando Resort. Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what your favorite things are at Universal Orlando Resort! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Sophie: Just in, the Walt Disney Company earned 23 Academy Award Nominations for the 94th Oscars, which will be presented on March 27th.
- Brenda: Unfortunately, Disney Cruise Line announced recently that the debut of the new ship, the Disney Wish, has had to be pushed out to later in the summer. Originally slated to make its first sailing on June 9, that has been pushed to July 14th. For those affected by the delay, Disney is reaching out to them to rebook or refund their deposits. Additionally, those impacted are being offered a 50% discount on a future cruise departing by December 31, 2023.
- Mike: Sophie, Brenda, and I want to take a moment and thank you all that have subscribed to our YouTube channel! We have just crossed 100 subscribers on our channel, so we were able to create a custom URL for the show! You can reach us here: https://www.youtube.com/c/OntheRoadwithMickey Thanks everyone! If you want to subscribe to our channel, click the link and hit the subscribe button.
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Feature Topic: Pixie Recap: Universal Orlando Highlights
- Sophie interviews Brenda and I about all aspects of our trip to Orlando for #PixieCon2022.
- This Day in Disney History for February 14
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Mushu from Mulan
- A little bit of Walt
- “The one thing I learned from Disneyland was to control the environment. Without that we get blamed for the things that someone else does. When they come here they are coming because of an integrity that we’ve established over the years, and they drive for hundreds of miles and the little hotels on the fringe would jump their rates three times. I’ve seen it happen and I just can’t take it because, I mean, it reflects on us. I just feel a responsibility to the public when I go into this thing that we must control that, and when they come into this so-called world, that we will take the blame for what goes on.” – Walt Disney
- Coming next week: Celebrating Birthdays at Disney!
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!