Springtime at Disney!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, that’s Brenda, and and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 112 for March 7, 2022, and today our feature topic is the Springtime at Disney! Today we are taking a look at how magical a trip to Walt Disney World can be for you and your family if you visit in the Spring. Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you like about Springtime at Disney! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Recap from last week
- Chrissy wrote in: “I love the Italian restaurant Trattoria al Forno there. It’s amazing with the whole Gordon Ramsay Hell’s kitchen vibe when they are busy. It’s like dinner and a show. The bakery is really good too. So excited to visit Jellyrolls for the first time and the Dance Hall soon.”
- John agreed with her choice of Trattoria al Forno, he likes it for breakfast.
- Pam wrote as well: “In the am: Having coffee on the balcony watching the boardwalk “waking up”. In the PM: Having a drink on the balcony people watching before going to bed. In between: Surrey biking and strolling.”
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Mike: Lost in the shuffle of pandemic news, the Disney College Program celebrated 40 years of Magic in 2021! That is an incredible program that has helped many young adults out over the years!
- Brenda: Over on the high seas, we’ve got some more information about the Disney Wish and what you will find on board. First up is Inside Out: Joyful Sweets, which will feature handmade gelato, ice cream, candy, and novelty treats for purchase. Also on the Wish will be Olaf’s Royal Picnic, where guests can join their favorite Frozen friends for a summertime picnic in Arendelle during a premium entertainment experience specially designed for families with children ages 3 to 12. Guests will interact with Olaf, Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff. These are just two of the new experiences you’ll find on the Disney Wish!
- Sophie: Spooky news! The Haunted Mansion film that we talked about a while back on the podcast has an official release date! We’re looking forward to seeing it in theaters starting March 10, 2023!
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Feature Topic: Springtime at Disney!
- Springtime at Disney is our topic today, and we are taking a look at all of the things that you can enjoy and experience at Disney during the Springtime. Let’s take a look!
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival: March 2 – July 4, 2022
- Garden Rocks Concert Series: Plain White T’s will be performing during Sophie’s Birthday Weekend.
- The average temperatures for March at Walt Disney World is a high of 78 and a low of 56. In April, the average high is 82 and low is 61.
- This Day in Disney History for March 7:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Bing Bong from Inside Out
- A little bit of Walt
- “Leadership implies a strong faith or belief in something. It may be a cause, an institution, a political or business operation in which a man takes active direction by virtue of his faith and self-assurance. And, of course, leadership means a group, large or small, which is willing to entrust such authority to a man – or a woman – in judgment, wisdom, personal appeal, and proven competence.”- Walt Disney
- Coming next week: Planning Sophie’s Birthday!
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!