Planning Sophie’s Birthday!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, that’s Brenda, and and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 113 for March 14, 2022, and today our feature topic is the Planning Sophie’s Birthday! We are diving down into the nitty gritty details about Sophie’s birthday trip in June. Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Update from Boardwalk episode
- Sheila reminded me that I had forgotten to mention the Easter Eggs you can find at the Resorts on the Boardwalk. Here’s a couple of photos of them that she shared with us. Thanks, Sheila!
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Brenda: Disney released new details on the testing for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind attraction opening this summer! This coaster features the first ever reverse-launch on a Disney coaster and is one of the longest enclosed coasters in the world!
- Sophie: For the fans of Star Wars: The Bad Batch animated series on Disney+, we just learned that season two of the series has been pushed back to later in 2022. Disney has confirmed that it will come out in 2022, but an official release date has not been announced.
- Mike: As you all probably know, the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser had its official launch on March 1st! There is so much information on the web about it, but what I really like is that it’s first launch was for Make a Wish families.
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Feature Topic: Planning Sophie’s Birthday!
- Now that we are into March, we are getting closer each day to Sophie’s Birthday. We are going to spend some time today in the planning of her big event!
- What we know:
- Trip Dates: June 17-23, 2022
- Park Reservation dates: June 18, Magic Kingdom. June 19, Epcot, June 20, Resort Day, June 21, Animal Kingdom, June 22, Hollywood Studios
- On the Road with Mickey Meetup! June 18, Magic Kingdom, 2:30PM. Meet over by the TTA in Tomorrowland!
- June 19, Epcot, Guardians of the Galaxy, Harmonious, Jellyrolls, Atlantic Dance Hall
- June 20 Resort Day – Stormalong Bay – Lazy River, beach area, volleyball, shipwreck water slide, pool games,
- June 21 Animal Kingdom – Festival of the Lion King, Pandora, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Flametree BBQ, Kali River Rapids, Expedition Everest, Rafiki’s Planet Watch, Disney Springs maybe
- June 22 Hollywood Studios – Rise, Tower of Terror, Smugglers Run, Slinky Dog Dash, Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, PizzeRizzo, Muppet Vision, hopefully Fantasmic
- Dining Options
- Reservations dinner 6/18 Ohana or CRT or CP
- June 19 no reservations
- June 20 Ohana alternate day and Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream
- June 21 possible Raglan Road
- June 22 possible Hollywood & Vine, maybe Oga’s Cantina
- This Day in Disney History for March 14:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Mama Coco from Coco
- A little bit of Walt
- “Every child is blessed with a vivid imagination. But just as a muscle grows flabby from disuse, so the bright imagination of a child pales in later years if he ceases to exercise it.” – Walt Disney
- Coming next week: Your Favorite Areas at each park!
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to email@example.com. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!