Guardians of the Galaxy Interview with Jen!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, that’s Brenda, and and he’s Grogu, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is episode 123 for May 23, 2022, and today our feature topic is our Guardians of the Galaxy Interview with Jen! Jen is a Pixie travel agent like Brenda and I, and she was able to take a preview run of Cosmic Rewind. She is joining us to talk all about it! Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and relax, and tell us in the comments below what you think! Here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Mike: We all know how much exercise we get during a Disney vacation. Well, the team in charge of the Rhinos over at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park are rolling out a program to monitor the activity of the rhinos in their care at the park! How cool is that?! In addition, the project is being combined with other zoos and wildlife centers across the country in order to measure and ensure that the rhinos get the best care possible. If you want to learn more, check out this YouTube video: (2) Disney Takes Rhino Care One Step Further | Walt Disney World Resort – YouTube
- Brenda: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness has recently crossed $650 Million in sales in the Global Box Office! Have you seen it? What did you think?
- Sophie: The Harmony Barber Shop at the Magic Kingdom is re-opening on July 31st! You can start making reservations on June 28th. This is exciting! Also, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutiques are going to be reopening soon as well!
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Feature Topic: Guardians of the Galaxy Interview with Jen!
- Today we are joined by our friend Jen! Jen had the super cool opportunity to ride Guardians of the Galaxy, and we’re going to talk with her all about it!
- Jen, when did you go on your adventure, and how long were you there?
- In addition to Cosmic Rewind, what else did you do while there?
- How would you describe the ride experience?
- When it comes to the roller coasters at WDW, where does Cosmic Rewind place in your rankings?
- Any issues with motion sickness? We’ve heard that this has happened with some guests.
- This Day in Disney History for May 23:
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Maui from Moana
- A little bit of Walt
- “Ever since the beginning of wisdom, man has been fashioning a brighter light and a stronger glass to help him probe deeper and deeper into the marvels of nature’s secret world. Today, with the modern microscope, we can peer into dark corners we’ve never seen before. Often we can’t explain what we see, but just looking is always a dramatic and thrilling experience.” – Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: You’re in Charge at WDW – 3 Changes You’ll Make!
Watch us on YouTube!
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!