Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
Episode 3 – On Property vs. Off Property at Disney
Welcome to episode 3 of On the Road with Mickey! In today’s podcast, we are taking a look at the pros and cons of staying on property and off property when visiting Walt Disney World. Here’s the rundown of what we’re covering today:
- Staying on property or going off property — what are the pros and cons of each?
- In this topic, we’ve asked Sophie’s friend Zach to join us — he and his family spent Christmas at Walt Disney World and stayed off property, so we’ve got his take on it for you.
- We also recap the FastPass selections we made last Wednesday the 15th. Do our selections match up with yours?
- We’ve got an “out of this World” this day in Disney history segment for you!
- Our Disney Who’s Who character is one you know and love; she’s been in a full length animated feature as well as a live action feature!
Coming up next week, we’re talking all about Disney food, so you won’t want to miss that! We’re going to go over our dining reservations as well as our favorite quick service restaurants at each of the parks. Do you want to chime in with your favorites? Remember, you can reach us at email@example.com, or you can call our voicemail number at 919-799-8390 or touch base with us on our Facebook Page, On the Road With Mickey. Thanks for joining us, have a great week!