Our Favorite Disney Resorts
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, and she’s Sophie, and We’re on the Road with Mickey! This is episode #38 for September 21, 2020, and our feature topic today is Our Favorite Disney Resorts. Grab a drink, relax, and join us as we talk about the resorts we have stayed at and what our favorites are! Here’s our rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- The Peoplemover refurbishment has been extended until at least the end of November.
- Disneyland is disappointed that it is taking California and Governor Newsome so long to issue reopening guidelines for the theme parks. Governor Newsome says that those plans are coming “soon”.
- On a happier note, the Disney Parks Blog released in their #DisneyMagicMoments series a post with YouTube video regarding the Pirates of the Caribbean! It’s a great tie in from last week’s podcast, “Disney Attractions made into Movies.”
- Over at Tokyo Disneyland, an all new Beauty & the Beast ride will be opening on September 28th!
- I’ve been lax in talking about it, but you can also watch On the Road with Mickey at our YouTube Channel! We started that with our episode with Yehaa Bob and have been going strong ever since! Want to check us out, see what we look like behind the camera? Well, you can do so right here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe02C00wO6svd3RNTGlzb_A
- Feature Topic: Our Favorite Disney Resort
- Where we have stayed:
- Coronado Springs Resort (2007, 2008)
- Port Orleans French Quarter (2009, 2010)
- Bay Lake Tower (2011, 2014)
- Kidani Village at Animal Kingdom Lodge (2012)
- Pop Century (2011, 2020)
- Grand Californian Hotel (2013)
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (2013)
- The Cabins at Fort Wilderness Resort (2019, 2020)
- Sophie’s favorite resort
- Mike’s favorite resort
- Where we have stayed:
- This Day in Disney History for September 21
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Walt Disney Quote
- On the Road with Mickey is sponsored by Pixie Vacations by Mike Ellis and Tech Solutions NC. If you have any computing or travel needs, reach out to them! Tech Solutions is found at techsolutionsnc.com or on Facebook, and you can reach Mike for travel needs at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook at Pixie Vacations by Mike Ellis
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — first, by email to email@example.com. Second, you can leave us a voicemail at our voicemail box 919-799-8390. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!