Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
21 Things to Experience in 2021
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, and she’s Sophie, and We’re on the Road with Mickey! This is Season 2, Episode 2 for January 11, 2021, and our feature topic today is 21 Things to Experience in 2021! The year 2021 is upon us, and it’s time to take a look at 21 things we want to try and experience — maybe we’ll see what we accomplished at the end of the year? Grab a drink, relax, and join us as we talk about all the things that we came up with! Here’s our rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Mike: Good news! The Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover may reopen on January 31!
- Mike: and Bad news. The TRON roller coaster will not be completed in time for the 50th anniversary celebration on October 1, 2021.
- Sophie: Over at Disney’s California Adventure Park, Disney has confirmed that Marvel’s Avengers Campus will open in 2021.
- Sophie: Park Hopping is back! If you wish to park hop, you can do so starting at 2PM if you have a Park Hopper ticket. Call 407-560-5000 to make sure that parks are available to hop to.
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OnTheRoadwithMickey
- YouTube: On the Road with Mickey
- Instagram: On the Road with Mickey
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Voicemail: 919-799-8390
- Feature Topic: 21 Things to Experience in 2021
- 1) Riding the Monorail to Epcot
- 2) Riding the WDW Railroad
- 3) Experiencing Rise of the Resistance again
- 4) Riding Slinky Dog Dash
- 5) Epcot Flower & Garden Festival
- 6) Epcot Food & Wine Festival
- 7) Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- 8) Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- 9) Park Hopping!
- 10) Re-opening of Tom Sawyer Island and Liberty Belle
- 11) Return of Cast Members back to Disney
- 12) Reopening of Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure Park
- 13) Return to Cruising with Disney Cruise Lines
- 14) Riding the Millenium Falcon – Smuggler’s Run again
- 15) Hoping for a return of Fast Passes
- 16) Riding Avatar: Flight of Passage and Na’vi River Journey
- 17) Drawing characters at The Animation Experience at Conservation Station, part of Rafiki’s Planet Watch
- 18) Riding my favorite roller coasters — including Expedition Everest, 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster
- 19) Experiencing Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure when it opens, and riding Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway again
- 20) Experiencing the Original Attractions at the Magic Kingdom for the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World
- 21) Celebrating LIFE with our friends and family.
- This Day in Disney History for January 11
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Walt Disney Quote
- On the Road with Mickey is sponsored by Pixie Vacations by Mike Ellis and Tech Solutions NC.
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!