Brenda’s WDW Recap!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, and that’s Brenda, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is Season 2, Episode 24 for June 14, 2021, and our feature topic today is Brenda’s WDW Recap! Today we are hearing all about Brenda’s trip, along with comparisons between how things were for her last trip as opposed to this trip! So, if you have a trip planned, this may be full of great information for you! Grab a drink, relax, and join us as we talk about all the things that we came up with! Here’s our rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Sophie: ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is re-opening July 9; booking available June 10!
- Brenda: ‘Ohana reopening is good — changing the menu like they did…not so much.
- Mike: There was an accident on the Skyliner on June 8th — no injuries and all is good now from what I’m reading.
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Facebook: https://facebook.ontheroadwithmickey.com
- Facebook Group: https://facebookgroup.ontheroadwithmickey.com
- YouTube: On the Road with Mickey (Don’t forget to subscribe, like the videos, and comment!)
- Feature Topic: Brenda’s WDW Recap!
- Listener Questions:
- Jennifer asks: “Are the parks doing the service where you purchase items and they are able to send to your resort without you having to carry the items around yet?”
- Diana asks: “Are the lines longer with increased capacity- like back to normal long?”
- Listener Questions:
- This Day in Disney History for June 14
- Disney Who’s Who Character:
- Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty
- Walt Disney Quote
- “You’ll be a poorer person all your life if you don’t know some of the great stories and great poems.” ~ Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: A Look at Disney Legends
- On the Road with Mickey is sponsored by Pixie Vacations by Mike Ellis and Tech Solutions NC.
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — first, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Second, you can leave us a voicemail at our voicemail box 919-799-8390. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!