Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
Top 3 Disney Dinners!
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, and that’s Brenda, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is Season 2, Episode 45 for November 8, 2021, and our feature topic is our Top 3 Disney Dinners! This is the second of a mini series of dining episodes, and we think you’ll enjoy them! Have a listen, and let us know in the comments what you think! Now, here’s the rundown of what we talked about:
- Updates from Last Week
- A couple of weeks ago we were talking about Brenda’s friend Susan and her love for Tigger. What I forgot to do last week was share some pictures of her collection. Here we go, enjoy!
- I did check out the Friar’s Nook, and it does appear that it has regular hours for breakfast!
- Lastly, we are counting down the episodes! We are 5 episodes away from celebrating our 100th Episode of On the Road with Mickey! We’re knee deep in preparing for that celebration, so stay tuned!
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Brenda: We shared a photo in the Facebook Group from the Magic Kingdom — on November 1st, the Christmas Tree and decorations went up!
- Mike: Mickey Mouse is back for Meet and Greets at the Magic Kingdom, as well as the Disney Princesses at Princess Fairytale Hall!
- Sophie: Coming to Disney+ November 19th — “Adventure Thru the Walt Disney Archives” — Check out this teaser video and thanks Sheila for sharing it with us! https://www.instagram.com/p/CVObpHGBKW-/
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Facebook: https://facebook.ontheroadwithmickey.com
- Facebook Group: https://facebookgroup.ontheroadwithmickey.com
- YouTube: On the Road with Mickey (Don’t forget to subscribe, like the videos, and comment!)
- Instagram: On the Road with Mickey
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Voicemail: 919-799-8390
- Feature Topic: Top 3 Disney Dinners!
- Sophie’s top 3
- 1) 50’s Prime Time
- 2) Garden Grill
- 3) Cookes of Dublin
- Mike’s top 3
- 1) Liberty Tree Tavern
- 2) Via Napoli
- 3) Garden Grill
- Brenda’s top 3
- 1) Via Napoli
- 2) Raglan Road
- 3) ‘Ohana
- Sophie’s top 3
- This Day in Disney History for November 8
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Scamp from Lady and the Tramp
- A little bit of Walt
- “I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination.”- Walt Disney
- Coming next week: Top 3 Disney Sandwiches
- On the Road with Mickey is sponsored by Pixie Vacations by Mike Ellis, Tech Solutions NC, and Brenda Plans.
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to email@example.com. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!