Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
The Best and the Worst at WDW!
Hello everyone, I’m Mike, and she’s Sophie, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! Today we are joined by Brenda from brendaplans.com! This is episode #36, and our feature topic is The Best and the Worst at Walt Disney World! The idea is that we pick our best and worst at each of the parks, and for bonus material, also at the resorts, so grab a drink, relax, and join us on our exploration! Here are the show notes:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Refurbishment news: Disney’s Polynesian Resort will not reopen until the Summer of 2021 — the DVC side is open and will remain open. Disney is taking the time now to do some renovations, looks like they are retheming it for Moana.
- Additionally, the Monorail stop at the Poly will be closing in October.
- Disney+ News: Season 2 of the Mandalorian will start streaming on October 30th!
- Restaurant news:
- Minnie’s Seasonal Dining is set to return Sept. 25.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table reopens on September 24!
- Gaston’s Tavern reopened on September 4.
- ABC Commissary at Hollywood Studios reopens for lunch October 8.
- Lastly, Disneyland is working on building Mickey & Minnie and the Runaway Railway attraction — they recently placed their first beam in place!
- Feature Topic: The Best and the Worst
- Best and Worst from the Magic Kingdom
- Best and Worst from Epcot
- Best and Worst from Hollywood Studios
- Best and Worst from the Animal Kingdom
- Best and Worst from Disney Resorts
- This Day in Disney History for September 7
- Disney Who’s Who Character
- Walt Disney Quote
- On the Road with Mickey is sponsored by Pixie Vacations by Mike Ellis and Tech Solutions NC. If you have any computing or travel needs, reach out to them! Tech Solutions is found at techsolutionsnc.com or on Facebook, and you can reach Mike for travel needs at email@example.com or on Facebook at Pixie Vacations by Mike Ellis