Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | RSS | More
Hidden Magic at the Parks
Hey everyone, I’m Mike, she’s Sophie, and that’s Brenda, and we’re On the Road with Mickey! This is Season 2, Episode 14 for April 5, 2021, and our feature topic today is Hidden Magic at the Parks. We’re talking this week about those special places where Disney Magic just reaches out and grabs you, drawing you and your family into an absolutely priceless moment! Grab a drink, relax, and join us as we talk about all the things that we came up with! Here’s our rundown of what we talked about:
- Cheddar from the Big Cheese
- Mike: The Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot ends on July 5th, but the Food and Wine Festival will start up on July 15th! This year’s event will run until November 20th.
- Sophie: Universal Studios Hollywood is reopening on April 16th!
- Brenda: Big rumors that the PeopleMover will be reopening at the Magic Kingdom on Sunday April 4th!
- Mike: Disney has started the MagicMobile service for Apple devices. With this, you can use your phone or Apple Watch to get access to the parks. I’ll be testing this out and let you know how it works and will report back next week.
- Connect with us! Here’s how:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OnTheRoadwithMickey
- YouTube: On the Road with Mickey (Don’t forget to subscribe, like the videos, and comment!)
- Instagram: On the Road with Mickey
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Voicemail: 919-799-8390
- Feature Topic: Hidden Magic at the Parks
- Maleficent Dragon under Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Snow White’s Wishing Well
- Walt’s apartment above the fire station and “The Lamp”
- The Sword in the Stone
- Snow White’s Grotto
- Harmony Barbershop
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough
- Magic Kingdom Kiss Goodnight
- Characters showing up
- Ride Queue surprises
- Disney Music
- Liberty Square Authentic touches
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- Tinkerbell at BTMRR
- Tangled Restroom “Hidden Pascals”
- Flag Ceremony during the closure
- The Park Bench from Griffith Park
- This Day in Disney History for April 5
- Julie Andrews wins Best Actress Oscar for Mary Poppins
- Disney Who’s Who Character:
- Doc Hudson from the Cars series of movies
- Walt Disney Quote
- “The greatest moments in life are not concerned with selfish achievements but rather with the things we do for the people we love and esteem, and whose respect we need.” ~ Walt Disney
- Coming Next Week: Walt Disney World Recap
- On the Road with Mickey is sponsored by Pixie Vacations by Mike Ellis and Tech Solutions NC.
As always, thank you for listening. We are having a lot of fun talking Disney, and I’m glad you are enjoying it as well! Remember, you can reach us in many ways — by email to email@example.com. You can also talk to us on our Facebook Page, On the Road with Mickey or in our On the Road with Mickey Group. Feel free to join us! Have a great week, and we’ll be back to talk with you again next week!